Sunday, January 30, 2005

Just Getting Started!

I have seen so many of my crochet/crafting friends starting blogs to list their own patterns, links, crafting info, and so much more.....so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon too! I don't know HTML, so I will have to learn as I go along. :o)

A little bit about me. My name is Juli. I'm married and live in NC. I have two sons, Mikey, who is 14 and Joshua, 6 months. I also have two step children: Steven, 18 and Sonya, 16. We just moved to a small town, Spindale, NC. That's where Elmore-Pisgah makes their famous Peaches and Creme cotton! :o) I plan to call them and ask for a tour of their plant -- gotta see where my favorite yarn is made!

I love to crochet, and I also do plastic canvas, miniature painting and embroidery/needlepoint. I don't do much in the way of embroidery anymore as it's so fussy and takes so long, but when I find a project I really love, I will buckle down and spend the time on it. My favorite hobby is crochet -- I work with yarn and thread, and have designed some of my own patterns. I haven't had many of them tested yet, but will get some of my wonderful crafty friends to do that for me before I put them up here.

I put up a picture of our house and one of Joshua. I will post some crochet and craft pictures soon!

Hugs, Juli