Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Makin' Squares

Finally I'm getting around to updating my blog. This weekend was soooo busy, but I found time to make a couple 12" squares and an angel dishcloth.



I love making the cable hearts square and the Caring Hearts square. Those are two of my favorite 12" square patterns. The pattern for the angel dishcloth is here.

I found some new square patterns to try. The one I'm working on now was designed by Chris Simon. It's called Butterfly Garden. I'm using variegated blue yarn and it looks great so far. I will post a picture when I finish it.

Yesterday, I received a Dishcloth exchange puffy from Jen Dennison. She sent me a dishcloth and a neat scrubbie made from nylon -- it even matches the dishcloth! See what she sent me:



I'm going to brew the cranberry tea this morning and enjoy it!! Thank you Jen! The dishcloth and scrubbie are great! And thanks for all the label patterns, too!

TTFN!! Juli