Friday, February 25, 2005

New Patterns & Spring-like weather

I'm really enjoying the warm weather we've been having here lately. My camelia bushes are just gorgeous.



I got a new pattern book from AA yesterday, and my first copies of two magazines I ordered from them. I like the patterns in Annie's Favorite Crochet. I am a little disappointed with Crochet World though. When I used to subscribe a few years ago, the issues were just full of patterns. Now there are a lot more full-page ads. There are still quite a few patterns, but I really expected less advertisement and more magazine content.



I finished making a thread angel bookmark today. I made up the pattern as I went along. It's being tested by my friend Karla. I'll post the pattern when she's done checking my directions for boo-boos. :o)