Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Old and the New

Sometimes I get really attached to an old sewing notion or crochet hook I have and even when I replace it, it's rough to give it up. I just replaced my crochet cotton/thread holder, and even after buying a new one, I will still be keeping the old one. :o)

Here's my old crochet cotton/thread holder:





I'm sure you can see, while being inconvenient, it has great sentimental value. ha ha!

And here's the new one I bought off ebay:





I can't wait to try it out!! It even has holes drilled to hold hooks and a yarn needle. :o)) And, the cotton won't get drooled on! :o) I let my former thread holder keep the yarn that he spit all over, so when I crochet, he has his own to play with. It was an acceptable compromise for both of us. :o))

Hugs!

Juli