Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The baby is growing up!

Joshua will be 11 months old on the 7th of June. This first year is just flying by! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. It's so fun to watch him having all his "firsts'' -- but I had forgotten how quickly they start to grow up! My oldest son is 14 years old, so it's been quite awhile since I've had a baby in the house.

Joshua is using a Nuby cup now, and is weening off bottles without any problems. He's also eating more and more regular table food. He does like baby food, but he wants what I have on my plate more than anything made by Gerber. lol. He can't walk yet, but he can stand by himself for a few seconds -- until he realizes he's standing. When he figures out he's standing on his own, he sits down. I guess he's afraid of falling. :)

And today, Joshua took a nap in his toddler bed for the first time. Being the sentimental Mom that I am, I snuck in there with the digital camera and took a picture. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just thought he looked so cute. :) He loves the afghan he's sleeping with.

My baby is growing up! Next thing I know he'll be in kindergarten and won't be a baby any more at all! I know that feeling already -- I'm still in shock that my older son is in high school. It doesn't seem possible!

The room the baby is sleeping in is half his bedroom and half my craft and exercise room. We're not quite done moving things around, but when it's all done I will take a picture. :) Joshua is too little to care about having his own room right now, so for now we're going to share.

I saw a "what kind of sheep'' are you quiz on Karla's blog and thought I'd try it. I'm a Hippie Sheep. LOL. Go try it -- it's fun!



Which flock do you follow?
this quiz was made byalanna