Monday, June 19, 2006

Gimme Your Stuff!

Found a cool website today called "Gimme Your Stuff.'' You swap stuff from your area of the world with others located in other countries. Sounds like a hoot!




I'd like to offer some things for trade through the Gimme exchange:

Postcards from North Carolina
Stationary/notecards
Craft Supplies - wool, beads, buttons, charms, etc
Craft, fashion and other magazines
Candy/tea/coffee/snacks made in USA
Other little US items -- Burt's Bees lotions, lip balm, candles, potpourri, figurines, etc.
Charms for Charm bracelets
Funny t-shirts (sizes S, M, L or XL)
North Carolina related t-shirts

I'm flexible. We can work out a trade of some sort, even if you aren't a crafter! Just make me an offer! The main things I'm looking for are craft supplies of any sort, but especially interesting yarn, beads and buttons, sock yarn and glass beads. T-shirts in black in Men's size Large -- funny, interesting logos, or foreign wording is a plus. My 15-year old would love anything along those lines! I enjoy books of all sorts. I collect old or interesting glass items. I have a collection of pretty colored bottles, vases and colored glass in my front room, along with several pretty tea cups and tea pots. :) But if you have other things to trade, that's cool too -- just give me a list and we'll work something out!

TTFN!!!