Monday, September 18, 2006

Waxing Nostalgic.....

There is a great website that has all sorts of vintage television clips, songs, videos, etc....

www.youtube.com

My husband and son have been YouTubing for months now....and spend a lot of time sitting at the computer together chuckling over all sorts of funny things.

So this afternoon I checked it out to see what alla the hubub was about

And lookie what I found!! Anyone relatively close to my age (38), I am sure remembers!




If you search the site for Sesame Street, there are hundreds of great Bert and Ernie sketches, Kermit the Frog, various other monsters, Guy Smiley, and even those great counting and other educational cartoons (Ladybug Picnic, The Alligator King, etc.)

I was in Memory Lane Nirvana. :)

If you want to smile -- go check it out!!

****One caution though......most of the videos on the site are cute and harmless, but I also have to say that some are NOT. Just some advice to be careful what you click on. LOL****

TTFN