Sunday, October 01, 2006

Creative Again!

Well, finally I am over my creative block. Life was really busy for awhile, and I just didn't feel like knitting or crocheting for awhile.

But, the urge has returned! Right now I'm working on a purse, and getting ready to assemble an afghan from 12" granny squares. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow.

Nothing too new on the home-front. Doing fall yardwork...actually....doing summer/fall yardwork....lol. With a 2 year old, I haven't had much time this year to do any work on our yard this season. Things were looking a bit straggly....so gotta get busy and weed, trim and neaten things up. I bought 3 huge bags of mulch at Lowe's on Friday.....and a bigggggg jug of weedkiller. Gonna make some weeds very very unhappy this afternoon. Die, you weeds, die!!! Gonna dig 'em out, spray what's left, and cover 'em up. That'll teach those pesky weeds to make my front landscape bed look bad. :)

I'll make a more interesting post tomorrow. :) Gotta get out and get to work on the yard. :)