Monday, July 14, 2008

All I need is Pins and Bruce....

Finished a filet doily and some bookmarks this week and decided to block them tonight.

As soon as I had all the pins in and turned the ceiling fan on above the table.....here comes Bruce.

Bruce is our stripey cat. He's massive. A John Wayne of Cats. And, for whatever reason, whenever I try to block lace or thread crochet, he has to sit or lay on it. And I mean right on it. Not just a portion of his body, or just his rump.....he has to do a full body repose on it.



I don't see how that can be comfortable....but he's obsessed with sitting on anything that I pin down to my blocking foam. I guess the extra weight will just make the picots lay down flat. :)

Too bad I can't get Bruce to weave in the ends for me..... :o) Maybe if I offered him a cat treat....it's worth a try!