Friday, April 14, 2006

A Million Questions

While I was blog-browing early this morning, I came across a list of questions that looked really interesting!! There's a lot of them, but I'd love to see some other of my blog pals answers! :)

Here goes!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Between those 2, I'd say diamonds. But I really prefer sapphire or just plain costume jewelry. I don't have expensive tastes.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Doctor Who (Old and New)
5. What did you have for breakfast? A poached egg on wheat bread toast with canadian bacon and low-fat pepperjack cheese.
6. What is your middle name?Lynne
7. What is your favorite cuisine?Chinese!
8. What foods do you dislike? Beef Liver.
9. What kind of potato chips do you like? When I'm behaving, Baked Lays. When I'm not behaving, Doritoes.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? "Let It Be Naked" - Beatles CD.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Saturn GL
12. Favorite sandwich?The egg sandwich I had for brekkie this morning. :) Love it! .
13. What characteristics do you despise? Rudeness, excessive pride, racial prejudice, know-it-alls, liars,child abusers and "users.''
14. Favorite item of clothing? My green t-shirt with the holes in it that I wear to bed. Comfy!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Germany and Austria
16. What color is your bathroom?Two bathrooms -- both white with ugly wallpaper. lol.
17. What is your favorite brand of clothing? Lee and Levi Strauss Jeans. And hand-knitted scarves and clothing ... of course!
18. Where would you want to retire to? Right where I am!! NC is great!
19. Favorite time of day?Late night, early morning.
20. Where were you born? Kansas
21. Favorite sport to watch? Football.
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? Not emailing it to anyone. Just blogging it.
23. Person you expect to send it back first??Again, no answer here.
24. What laundry detergent do you use?Whatever is on sale and doesn't smell bad. lol.
25. Coke or Pepsi?Whichever is on sale.
27. What size shoe do you wear? 8.5 US Women's
28. Do you have any pets? Yes, 3 cats. 1 husband.
29. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with everyone? I'm a space alien. JK. lol.
30 What did you want to be when you were little? A writer.
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Twix
32. What is your best childhood memory? The Christmas when I was 6.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Babysitter, Waitress (twice), Tutor for English and Spanish students, Resident Assistant during college, newspaper reporter and editor, radio reporter and news director, Rural Development director (economic development), Tax preparer, Accountant's Receptionist and Assistant (payroll, tax preparation, phones, etc), Receptionist for tech college, Computer tech, and Bill Collection Agent/Customer Service. And my favorite job.....MOM!! :)
34. What color underwear are you wearing?Pastel Stripes.
35. Nicknames? Hoolie, Baggie, Jules, Julcifer (pinned on me in college for being a practical joker), and Fuzzi.
36. Piercing?Ears.
37. Eye color?Hazel.
38. Ever been to Africa? Yes!
39. Ever been toilet papering? As a teenager. We called it Teepeeing. :)
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Hasn't everyone?
41. Been in a car accident? No.
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Neither.
43. Favorite day of the week?Tuesdays -- I make that my day to run around with my friends.
45. Favorite flower?Yellow Roses.
46. Favorite ice cream?Neapolitan or sherbet.
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Depends on the movie/cartoon.
48. Favorite fast food restaurant?Taco Bell.
49. What color is your bedroom carpet?Beige.
50. Failed your drivers test?Nope! .
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail from?I didn't get this from an email; I found it on a blog. My last e-mail came from a knitter who wanted some help with a pattern.
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?Oh that's easy -- Knit Picks! Or another yarn store. :) But, in reality, I wouldn't max out my credit card anywhere.
53. What do you most often do when you are bored? Watch TV, knit/crochet, design a pattern, look through my crafting magazines and books and start a project, work on UFO's, blog, look around on ebay.
54. Bedtime? Whenever I'm too tired to stay up any longer. I love my late night "me'' time.
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Dunno. I'm not emailing it out. Just blogging. :)
56. Last person you went to dinner with? My friend Kathie.
57. Ford or Chevy?Whichever car runs the best. Don't care about make.
58. What are you listening to right now?Nothing.
59. What is your favorite movie?"The Philiadelphia Story'' with Cary Grant, Kathryn Hepburn and Jimmy Stewart.
60. Lake, Ocean or river?Ocean
61. How many tattoos do you have?None.
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?Dunno. Not really important, is it?
63. How many people are you sending this Email to? Zip, Zero, none. Just blogging.
64. Time you finished this? 5:46 PM EST

Anyone else wanna answer a million questions??? :)