Favorite Color Swap 2 Survey
Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire
1. What are your top three favorite colors? Deep shades of blue (teal blue, ocean blue, midnight blue, etc), Purple, Autumn shades of red. :) I don't like pastels.
2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting is my favorite, but I'm also really beginning to enjoy paper crafts (collage art, handmade cards, ATC's, etc)
3. What products do you really covet? Scrapbooking supplies (colored paper, stickers, embellishments) and lace weight yarn, or wool blend sock yarn.
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I love to read! Mostly mysteries...but I'm game for anything except romance novels. And I love to play boardgames and card games with my family.
5. Is there anything you collect? Decorative glass and candle holders. :)
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? I'm a Cancer. I was born in 1968...I think that makes me a Monkey.
7.What are your favorite……scents/smells?…types of music and/or bands?…authors?…animals?…places to shop?…season?…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?…candies or goodies? Smells: I love spicy scents like cinnamon and patchouli. I can't be around strong floral scents -- I sneeze and am just miserable. I'm allergic to cigarette smoke. Music: I'm ecclectic in my musical tastes. I like 60's/70's classic rock, folk/celtic (like Loreena McKennitt), and some big band/classical. :) I don't care at all for hip hop or rap music. Authors: Agatha Christie is my favorite author. I have nearly all of her books. I read mainly mysteries, but also enjoy sci-fi/fantasy.....or really anything but romance novels. Animals: We have 5 cats and one little dog. So I love pets. :) Especially cats, obviously. lol. Shopping: I love Bath and Body Works (but with teenagers and a 2-year old, mama doesn't get to go where she wants to very often.), and craft shops. There isn't a scrapbooking or stamping store near where I live...so those supplies are hard for me to find, unless I want to order online. I'd love to have some stamps...I'm new to the craft, plus I want to start making scrapbooks for all our photos (including my toddler's baby photos which are in a box marked "Baby scrapbook''....lol. Maybe I'll have that done by the time he's ready to get married. ha ha). Season: I love the fall/winter holiday season....I run them all together because my house is decorated from October through January (Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas.). :) Plus, the autumn and Christmas colors are my favorites. :) Craft Supplies: I love all yarn -- especially wool blends and lace weight. Other craft supplies....I really like glass beads, and I'd love to have any scrapbooking/paper craft stuff (stamps, paper punches, paper, embellishments, stickers), and I also love stationary. I like stuff on the cute side -- Hello Kitty, cute animals, country themes....don't care too much for floral designs. I also love neat colored pens, pencils, crayons, and stencils. :) My 2-year old and I do art time together as part of his preschool lessons at home. :) Mama likes to draw and color too! :) I embellish letters that I send to friends with little drawings and silliness. :)
8. Do you have any wish lists? I have an Amazon list. There's a link to it in the left margin of this blog.
9. Are you allergic to anything? Cigarette smoke and floral scents.
10. Do you have any pets? What are they? We have 5 cats: Fooful (he's a Pixie Bob), Frenchie, Grover, Kato and Elmo (all heinz-57 whatzit cats), and one little dog named Buddy (Pomeranian/Jack Russell Terrier Mix).