Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ok...I really did mean to finish that pile of unfinished knitting projects before I started anything new. But, the new Fun Fur I bought just jumped on my needles by itself. There was nothing I could do but....uh.....knit. Really. It's true. I swear.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The scarf curse seems to have lifted. This one is going together quickly without any problems. I think I just had bad luck with the first one. I took the red scarf to my MIL last night and she just loves it. She wants me to make her a purple one next. :)

I'm using one strand of Lime and one strand of a Fun Fur Prints called Hawaii. I think I'll buy some more of the Hawaii color and try another scarf with one strand of Microspun and the Fur. I'm curious what that will look like. :)

The skein of sock yarn in the photo will be my next pair of socks. But I have to finish up 2 scarves (both about 1/3 done), a handbag (half done), a potholder set that I developed the patterns for, and one sock first. As I get the kitchen patterns done and worked up, I'll post them to the blog. Amazing how much a cute little 13-month old can slow up knitting and crochet design. lol. Sometimes I wish I had four hands. Then I could play blocks and knit at the same time!! :)

By the time my knitting class starts up again at the end of September, I want to have all my unfinished stuff done, plus some new things, so I need to get knittin'. :) I need to start working on a project list for Christmas presents.

TTFN!!