Thursday, December 08, 2005

A big Thank you!

Well, it turns out I got a couple of my exchange packages mixed up......it's been that sort of week. :) I am in two Christmas exchanges on two different groups -- turns out my partners in both of the exchanges are named Karen.

This wonderful purse that I received earlier this week is actually from Karen A. from Hooks n' Needles, and not Karen C. from Crochetville whom I thanked earlier this week.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You can imagine my confusion yesterday whent he postman brought me a big box from Karen C. marked Crochetville Pal. I knew I'd made a mistake somewhere!! Took me a little bit to figure it out...but now I have my packages straight.

Karen C. from Crochetville sent me a great package! Here is a photo of what she sent:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She sent me a beautiful felted bag, which I also saw on her blog! Also 4 skeins of yarn, two candles, some holiday kleenex for my purse, a magnetized notepad, a sheep address book, a needle sizer, 3 sizes of magic looms, a snowman pin, and snowman decorative soap.

I love both purses that I received!!! Goes to show that gals named Karen are excellent crocheters and knitters!!!

Thank you to both Karens -- and I'm sorry I got you two mixed up and thanked the wrong person for the wrong bag. :)

And to continue my blog contest for this month:

*For information on the contest, read my blog entry here: http://julisjots.blogspot.com/2005/12/celebration-contest.html

CONTEST QUESTION:

What is your favorite online store for craft supplies?? Please share the site's url, and a little bit about why they are your favorite. :)

**Please, remember to leave me your email address or your homepage url so that I have a way to contact you if you win the prize box. You can email me with your info if you don't want to post it to my blog. Just hit the Email me button in my blog's lefthand margin. **

You can enter the contest each time there is a question posted -- each comment/answer you leave will be a separate entry for the drawing on January 1st.