Monday, December 26, 2005

Holiday aftermath

Well, we had a very nice Christmas with my husband's family yesterday. And today, we have a messy house, a sink full of dishes, and a lot of trash to take out. lol. It will take me all week to clean up from Christmas, only to have another mess on New Year's. :) But it's worth it. We really had a nice time!

Here's Joshua at Grandma's:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He was getting sleepy, so he was very mellow. :)

Here is Sonya and Mikey playing cards. I don't think Sonya liked her cards. lol.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My in-laws Dalmation was trying his best to stay out of the way of all the excited children running around. Here he is lounging on the sofa out of harm's way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And all the assorted little ones:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From left to right they are: (front) Faith, Bethany, David (back) Elijah, Sarah and Joshua. All of the kids, except Joshua, are my SIL Stephanie's children. Bethany is about a month younger than Joshua, so they look almost like twins. :)

Here is my husband Michael with his parents, his brother John and his sister Stephanie.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here is Stephanie, her husband Michael and their children:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And, I warned my husband to behave while we were taking pictures. And of course he didn't. So....here is a picture of him being silly. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

TTFN!! :)