Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Oh the Glories of Bandwidth

Growl. Complain. Whine. Pout. Stomp. General ire and disgust.

I have exceeded my monthly photobucket bandwidth, so my pictures will not be linking for a couple of days. Payday is on Thursday, so I will upgrade my account so this doesn't happen anymore. I always get the threat letter from Photobucket. "Your account has exceeded 2,000 megabytes of bandwidth. If it exceeds 2,500 megabytes direct linking will be disabled for the remainder of your account month.'' This is the first time I actually popped up over their threat level. Grrrrr. lol.

But, that does mean that I am getting great traffic flow here at my blog. So, let's give it a positive slant.

So forgive the blank boxes that say "Bandwidth exceeded.'' I will be back up and running on Thursday with an unlimited bandwidth. No more threat letters! :)

And a contest question for today:
If you don't know about the contest, check this blog entry for details: http://julisjots.blogspot.com/2005/12/celebration-contest.html
The prize will be awarded on January 1st at midnight. :) Multiple entries are allowed. Prize box is worth more than $100.

Today's Contest question is:

Do you have a favorite crafting television show(s)? If so, what show, channel, time, etc. And if you don't really have a favorite crafting show, how about any do-it-yourself type show....cooking, home repair, home decorating, etc etc. Inquiring minds want to know! :)