Monday, July 31, 2006

More Questions!

I didn't realize that last month I didn't post the Colorswap survey....so more questions.

I PROMISE that I will also make a regular blog entry today! :) lol.

Colorswap Survey:

Are you crafty? Definitely!

Would you enjoy things like: Buttons, ribbons andembellishments? I collect buttons! :)

Do you dye your own wool? I have dyed wool with Kool-aid, and had a blast with it!

Do you like to scrapbook or make homemade cards? I have a box of stuff for my youngest's baby scrapbook, and haven't done anything with it yet....and he's 2. Maybe by the time he's 30 I will have it done. LOL. I have a craft book on homemade cards, but I haven't tried any of them yet. They look so neat! :)

What are your favorite scents? Warm, Spicy scents -- patchouli, cinnamon, sandalwood. Please no floral scents -- they usually give me a headache and make me sneeze for some reason.

Do you like stationary and cards? I love knitting related cards! Or cute/funny notecards. No too into "flowery'' stationary/cards.

Do you like to sew or embroider items? I enjoy applique, and both sewing and embroidery. :)

Do you like beads? Yes! All kinds, especially glass beads. :)

What kind of candy do you like? Sour fruit candies like Jolly Rancher, Lemonheads, Mike & Ike, etc. Choc is ok....but I don't eat much of it.

Do you like hand lotions or soaps? Some, as long as they aren't floral scents. Again, headache and sneezing problem. :) I like fruity scented body sprays. :)

Do you like to wear costume jewelry? If it fits my style, sure!

Do you like to make/or use stitch markers? I use stitch markers all the time. And I have made beaded markers once....it was fun!

Do you collect anything? Buttons, tea pots/cups, and teddy bears.

Do you have any allergies?: Smoke, food, fiber, pets,etc. Cigarette Smoke

Do you have any hobbies? Knitting and Crocheting. Painting pewter miniatures. Playing cards. Reading. :)

Do you like scented or unscented candles? Scented...I like spicy scents, or "autumn'' scents.

Are you a fiber snob? No. I use acrylic for certain projects, but I do use lots of natural fibers as well. There are lots of less expensive natural blends and choices. I have a wide mix of yarns in my stash -- everything from top end recycled sari silk to Red Heart. :) Every yarn has its good qualities! :)

Do you like to play cards or board games? We just built a new room onto the house just for playing games and cards! :) It's our main family hobby. We have hundreds of board games. :) I'm learning to play Bridge right now.....oh my is there a lot to learn!! I play with my in-laws every Friday. I desperately need to find a book for beginner's trying to learn all the ins and outs and conventions, bidding skill, etc.

Do you like neon colors, pastel, light or mediumranges in the color of the month? For August, the colors are "neutrals''. I like creme/ivory rather than pure white. I like browns and even black, but I don't really care for grey unless it's mixed with other colors. Autumn colors and jewel tones are my favorite colors.

Do you like kitchen magnets or key rings? Yes, I do. I have a lot of farm animal magnets in my kitchen. I go for the cute side of things. I usually buy bigger key rings with stuffed animals or something really large on them since I have a talent for losing my keys all the time! It's hard to lose a HUGE keyring. lol.

Do you like picture frames? Not really. Usually I have to buy them in a theme that fits the particular picture that's going in them.