Saturday, July 29, 2006

Questions, Questions!

These ?s were sent to me by my SP8 hostess....here's my answers!

1. What is your favorite season of the year and why? Fall! Autumn leaves are so pretty here in the mountains, plus the weather is perfect -- not too hot, not too cold. :) And I love fall decor!

2. Summer is hot. What do you knit in the summer? Socks and summer weight scarves mainly.

3. If money was no object.....what would you buy at the LYS? Hmmmmm.....lots of yarn! Maybe a spinning wheel.

4. What are some activities that have become family traditions for your family? The usual...holiday dinners, Christmas together, etc.

5. What is the weather right now? Humid and hot! It's NC afterall. ha ha.

I also need to post my questionaire for the Favorite Color Swap. Blogger was down the other day when partners were sent out. Finally I can post my answers here! I emailed them to my partner the other day. :)


1. What are your top three favorite colors? Jewel tones of Blue, teal and purple.

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting and crochet


3. What products do you really covet? Sock yarn, knitting needles/dpns, knitting patterns. I'm trying to learn to knit by chart so that I can try lace knitting. And I enjoy knitting socks.


4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? Reading, playing cards and boardgames (I'm learning to play Bridge right now.....just started. Lots to learn!), spending time with my family, outdoor activities.


5. Is there anything you collect? Teddy bears, unusual bottles/glass


6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Cancer. I'm not sure what Chinese symbol I am. I was born in 1968...I guess I need to go by a Chinese restaurant and read a placemat. :)


7.What are your favorite…
…scents/smells? Patchouli, cinnamon
…types of music and/or bands? Classical rock; celtic
…authors? Agatha Christie, Jill Churchill
…animals? Cats!
…places to shop? LYS and tea/coffee importers :)
…season? Fall is my favorite time of the year! Halloween is my favorite holiday. :)
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? Sock yarn; knitting needles, dpns
…candies or goodies? Any hard candy, especially carmel or coffee flavored. Licorice. Anything sour fruit flavored like skittles, lemon drops, Jolly Rancher, gummy candies, etc. :)


8. Do you have any wish lists? I have an Amazon list. There's a link on my blog. I put it up to give my husband gift ideas for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, etc., because he never knows what to get. Now I have a list he can log into anytime, which makes him happy. :)


9. Are you allergic to anything? Cigarette smoke.


10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Cats! We have 4 very spoiled fur faces. :) Grover is a jet black kitty with glowing gold eyes. He's a sweetie. :) Frenchie is a stripey cat that likes to lick everyone. Kato is a kitten and loves to pounce on us with no warning. He's named after the butler in the old Pink Panther movies that used to attack Clouseau with no warning all the time. :) And fooful....he's the only pure bred kitty in the bunch. He's a pixie bob, and his ego is wayyyyy too big. Along with his gut. He's a fat cat. :)

Whew!! All done! :)

TTFN!!